Decdkiru business case
Global project implementation
- Leading multinational company with an annual revenue of over $70B, present in 200+ countries globally.
- Products stocked by millions of stores and outlets that require control and support.
- Heavy field force organization to perform physical visits to the retail outlets and execute on various tasks, such as contract signing, product controls, delivery of marketing materials, supporting shop staff training, etc.
- Expensive and inefficient trade management process.
- Decided to implement a major global automation and controlled crowd-sourcing initiative while maintaining or increasing quality of the operations and outcomes.
- Chart below depicts major challenges, solutions and results.